Helping You Through Probate Administration After The Loss Of A Loved One

Losing a loved one is difficult, no matter when or how it happens. The first thing on your mind is taking care of your family, but you will also have to take care of the assets and property left behind by your loved one. From his office in Williamsburg, attorney Paul S. Ward has been helping families through the process of probate and estate administration for over two decades. He can also help with wills, trusts, and estate planning.

Meeting Your Family’s Needs

Whether your loved one left behind a comprehensive estate plan or no will at all, you want to make sure their assets are distributed properly and that their wishes are honored. As a certified elder law attorney* in Virginia, Paul S. Ward understands how to meet your family’s needs effectively and efficiently. As a sole practitioner with his own firm, he is dedicated to providing each and every one of his clients with the personal service they deserve.

The probate process can be confusing, but attorney Paul S. Ward can help answer all of your questions. Most people will have their assets administered through the probate court. If for some reason, there is another option available, he can help.

Estate and Trust Administration

Every estate and trust has to have an attorney representative. Paul S. Ward can handle your trust administration and oversee asset distribution. If your loved one set up an estate plan, you may be able to avoid probate court. When distributing the assets of an estate to its beneficiaries, it is important to make sure it is done right. If it is done improperly, the executor will be held liable. An experienced lawyer can help make sure you go through the process correctly.

The probate and estate administration process can be demanding and confusing. You do not have to suffer through the undue stress of probate court. Attorney Paul S. Ward can help you make sure your loved ones assets are distributed correctly.