Tax Law Overview

Get Tax Help From A Lawyer And CPA

If you have a legal issue that involves state or federal taxes you may be wondering whether you should contact a lawyer or a CPA for advice. Williamsburg tax law attorney Paul S. Ward wears both “hats” and is ready to help you solve both simple and complex tax issues with the IRS and Virginia Department of Taxation.

Understanding and Resolving Tax Debt

Paul S. Ward understands the challenges that come with tax debt. As a certified public accountant and member of the U.S. Tax Court Bar, Mr. Ward offers tax services to clients that include tax return preparation and representation before the Internal Revenue Service, Virginia Department of Taxation, and United States Tax Court.

Mr. Ward’s tax practice includes:

Whether you have tax debt owed to the state of Virginia or to the IRS, you want to talk with an experienced lawyer who as soon as possible to help you understand your rights, the process and your options for resolution.